*HIRING FOR VIRTUAL, HYBRID, & IN PERSON – LICENSED THERAPISTS & REGISTERED ASSOCIATES*
LPC, LMFT, LCSW, PsyD/PhD & Registered Associates
Tired of working in the rat race! Looking for a positive culture and healthy office where you can help others, while making a great income. Welcome to Sapphire Blue!
What Makes Us Different:
- Competitive wages + Bonuses
· Company paid comprehensive Platinum Medical, Dental, and Vision
· Company paid time off (combined vacation/sick/personal)
· Company paid professional license and registration renewals
· Monthly bonus available
· W-2 position = employee
· Company paid & free continuing education
· Company paid liability insurance
· Company paid gym
· 401K Retirement Plan
· Parental Leave
· Flexible schedules with no expectation to work outside of those hours
· Fully furnished office and supplies at no cost to you
· Weekly Supervision provided free
· Frequent consultation meetings available, if desired
· Our depth of clinical knowledge, reputation, experience and most importantly, We Care!
· Healthy culture, where everyone is heard and supported for the great work that is done
· We like to have fun, while remaining ethically and clinically driven
· Work-life balance with ongoing support for each other in this area
· Ongoing consultations, training, and supervision – at no cost
· We work from a client-centric, virtual and in person trauma informed platform
· We understand what it takes to make you successful, while providing excellent services to clients, and help you with everything you need
We are all inclusive at Sapphire Blue so that all you have to do is see clients and manage charts. This is an employee position, not a contracted one, which means you pay less taxes.
What This Means for You:
· We provide ALL clients for you and marketing and create your case load so you don’t have to
· We are very busy with a high amount of referrals = full case loads for you, ongoing
· We provide ALL administrative services: scheduling all client intakes and re-scheduling, 100% billing done for you, we follow up on unpaid & denied claims, client statements, credit card processing, insurance verifications, ROIs, request for records, and more!
· 100% telehealth remote therapy with option to return to office for in person or hybrid services
· You set your schedule
· Paid for no shows!
· Full credentialing done for you
· Fully integrated HIPAA compliant Electronic Medical Record system with built in virtual ability that is very user friendly and allows for concurrent charting, which saves you time
· If in office – fully furnished, all supplies provided, gym on site, café right next door, multiple group spaces for any size group, COVID protocols, ample parking, fully ADA compliance, and more
· You are part of a comprehensive, very experienced team, clinical consultation at no charge, and part of an organization that has highly valued reputation
· NO start up fees for you! As an employee, everything is provided for you – free
· W2 Employee = less taxes for you
· Opportunity for growth, if interested
· See below for comprehensive list of additional benefits
At Sapphire Blue, we know how hard it is to do everything, when all you really want to do is see clients. This is why all administrative support is provided for you! We support you from taking the first call, to scheduling all clients, and managing all billing for you. You are paid 2x per month as an employee and not when we receive payment. This allows all therapists to focus solely on providing therapy.
Our practice is seeking Oregon-licensed mental health professionals & Registered Associates to join our team. Applicants Must be licensed and registered in Oregon, or at end of process:
- The position provides individual sessions for kids, adolescents, and adults, as well as families, couples and eventually groups.
· Preferred experience will include work with trauma, mood disorders, anxiety issues, substance abuse issues, personality disorders, families, couples and more
· Experience with trauma a must, as well as integrated theories and approaches, such as CBT, EFT, DBT, MI, etc. EMDR certification a plus.
· Ability to work independently and with a team of professionals and administrative support staff
· Must be efficient with paperwork, organized, and have the ability to complete required notes in a timely manner! Effective communication is a must.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ability to effectively deliver evidence-based psychotherapeutic interventions to clients (individuals, couples and families) who present in various stages of change
- Adhere to requirements for timely charting and other professional documentation
- Be boundary oriented at all times
- Adhere to all confidentiality and HIPAA standards, applicable code of ethics (AAMFT, APA, NCC, ACA), and State of Oregon’s laws and rules (OPA, OBLPCT, BLSW).
Qualifications and Skills
- Active licensure in Oregon as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Licensed Professional Counselor, or Licensed Psychologist OR Registered Associate
- Preferably, licensed candidates will already be credentialed and on various insurance panels!
- Interest in working both independently and as part of a collaborative team providing exceptional psychotherapy
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively with clients and colleagues
- Open to professional and clinical feedback and interested in working in a supportive and collegial clinical environment
- High level of self-awareness and insight into transference, countertransference and clinical anxiety and, have willingness to seek consult when necessary
- Culturally competent, with an ongoing commitment to training and development in this area
- Open to a variety of diverse client presentations, while providing a safe space for acceptance
To apply for this position, please provide a CV and cover letter
Please apply by emailing CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
Job Type: Part-time – (Full-time available)
We support and encourage diversity.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time (*There could be a delay in employment pending credentialing*)
- Oregon State (Required)
- Oregon State Registered Associate
- Fully Remote, Hybrid, and/or Office